JOB TITLE: Process Risk Supervisor (Internal Auditor)
REPORTS TO: Audit & Risk Manager
DEPARTMENT: Finance Department
LOCATION: Kista, Sweden
DATE: March 2016
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To control management and operation risk incurred by processes not in compliance with Samsung global standard procedures, using tools such as Early Warning (risk management tool) and GPPM (Global Policies and Procedures Manual; process documentation tool)
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Senior Finance Manager
Audit & Risk Manager
Audit & Risk Supervisor
– Identify risk incurred by processes not in compliance with GPPM
– Provide support to managers / process leaders with process documentation and process improvement based on GPPM
– Maintain and improve Work flow, GPPM, EW as local administrator
– Support audits from Samsung Seoul, Suwon and conduct internal audit and audit program inclulding trainings.
– Conduct and monitor check points in terms of audit and controllability in areas of Finance, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Service and Business Management.
– Reporting risk for individual to understand his/her accountability for individual risk.
– Conduct internal audits as management requestes or by finding from the monitoring.
– Suggest solution for risk prevention after analyzing and finding facts and root cause.
– Serving as the host of Risk Committee and leading improvement activity with managers in dept.
This role is responsible for monitoring and analyzing business procedures mainly using Early Warning and GPPM. A good understanding of Samsung standard procedure as well as SENA’s process is required. Although internal audit is not the main responsibility, but arises that this person should support with audit related tasks. With system adminitrator, it is also to maintain the systems.
This role requires that the person liaises with all process owners, management, EHQ and HQ. Main liaisons occur with below persons.
– Managers, Process Leaders and process experts in every dept
.– EHQ and HQ– Process Support Department
– University degree in Business Administration or similar
– Good M/S Office skills especially in Excel.
– SAP ERP experience preferred
– Preferrably 3 years’ experience within process development or internal/external audit
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
– Excellent verbal & written communication skills (English) for communication with Samsung Suwon or Chelsey.
– Analytical and good problem-solving skills in reports.
– Well-presented and unbiased as a neutral viewer.
– Self motivation and time management to meet the target
– Service-minded to people and positive attitude to task given.
– Good at working with IT systems and data
– Enjoys to learn new things : ask Why and find How.
– Active involvement
– Quick but accurate
Note: This job description summarizes the main aspects of the job, but does not cover all the duties that the job holder may be required to perform. This document is intended to enhance understanding between the Manager and the employee and may be amended as the job/business needs require.
Intresseanmälan sändes till: firstname.lastname@example.org